Sunday, April 5, 2009

Here I am...

Here I am... Now WE are active here.
We - Me and my Irony...
All emotions have gone into a whiff of air. I feel emotionless. I write less of this diary.
How did I get here? Why did I not see this coming? Will I get over it? Why do I write less of this diary? Have I stopped Learning? [Info: My diary is titled: What have I learnt today!].
It seems I have...
I have become reactive instead of being proactive. I try getting all the emotions back into me. I even tried to go into a trance of silence, but it seems, pursuit of idiosyncratic character has turned me into a prig. I wanted to bring back the emotions of past. I tell myself I'll move on, but I am apprehensive of my future, struggling with my present and past is the only thing I contemplate.
Linga was right, I have to let go off the past. Now that is what I have to learn.
Remember, Just Do It !!!

Excerpts from My Diary [What Have I Learnt Today... 20th April 2008, B'Lore].


No comments: